RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You can replace this welcome note thru Layout->Edit Html. Hope you like this nice template converted from wordpress to blogger.

Hot Music


Firewoek-katty perry
Raise your Glass- P!nk
Grenade- Bruno mars
We R Who We R- Ke$ha
What's my name- Rihanna
The Time ( Dirty Bit)- Black eyed peas
Only girl (in the world)- Rihanna
Tonight (I'm lovin you)- Enrique iglesias
When we Collide- Matt cardle
Hold my hand- Michael Jackson Duet with Akon
Who dat girl- Flo. Rida Feat. Akon
Lucky- Jason Mraz Feat. Colbie Caillat
I'm doin' me
Rocketeer- Fast eat Movment Feat. Ryan tedder
6 Feet 7 foot- lil featuring cory gunz
Peacock- Katty Perry
Saturday- Basshunter
Satisfaction- Benny Benassi
Who's that Chick?- Rihanna
If I was you (OMG) Fast east Movement Feat. Snoop Dogg
Shots- LMFAO Feat. Lil Jon
I am in miami Bitch- LMFAO
Yes- LMFAO <3
Hot Mess- Cobra Strship

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 RuRu-Chicken. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy