RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You can replace this welcome note thru Layout->Edit Html. Hope you like this nice template converted from wordpress to blogger.

A short unfinished love story



I woke up in the morning the sun was just about to rise ,the sky was oranges red and I could hear the waves right out my house he said he was coming I was so sure, but I can't believe how stupid I was to trust him. He was supposed to be here at 2 am and its almost 4 now...maybe I should just sleep and well deal with this tomorrow. As soon as my head touched the bed like how the light feather gently touches the surface of the ground I heard a sound from my window, that's strange Charles always texts me too sneak out. I peeked out and I saw him standing there I was so excited the moment I saw him there I could feel butterflies flapping their wings so fast in my stomach and a smile naturally popped out I couldn't control myself not too. I ran downstairs silently but in a hurry!As soon as I carefully closed the door I ran outside and jumped on Charles hugging him so tightly hopping he could still breath and then I heard his voice." Am sorry am so late just had to take care of things but look on the bright side the views great and your looking very beautiful in that dress actually you make any dress look  pretty on you" he said and gave me a wink as his hands wrapped around my waist." Oh Charles you really know how to sweet talk a woman and make it hard to be angry on you" I admitted I have a difficulty when I try to act mad forgive and forget that's my meadow." Well still I'll make it up to you I have a picnic sit for us not far from here just enough not to get us caught by your parents."Shall we" he said trying to be a gentlemen which always makes me giggle, so we walked slowly I couldn't control the just walking part so I got closer to him stood in front of him and got my hands around his neck which made him automatically wrap his hands around my waist pulling me even closer my eyes were staring on his lips he knew I wanted to kiss him, our lips got closer and closer until they met .We kissed so passionately and slowly but very different than every time it’s been a while... ( then comes the unfinished part hope you like it please subscribe) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 RuRu-Chicken. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy