RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You can replace this welcome note thru Layout->Edit Html. Hope you like this nice template converted from wordpress to blogger.

Restraunt Review ( Chilies)


My friends and I were in the car driving in Juffair road and we were quite hungry so we just decided to go to Chilies, As I entered my eyes couldn’t miss the 3-D decorations on the wall and how they managed to hang all those frames, pictures, guitars, bikes and a chili sculpture that represents the place. The place was spectacular it was a classic place and just right for teenagers because it’s just like any teenagers room: it’s a combination of modern and Emo style , all the guitars were wrestling over each other like ants on a banded lollipop.
The sweet staff member came over giving away smiles took us to our seats where  he handed their colorful menu which had lots of choices especially for lunch you have the Hunan spicy chicken and Mongolian beef which are best because they are amazingly delicious and the price is satisfying. The food, there is a wide selection available for you. Burgers of all types are available, as well as ribs, steaks; etc. You can also select chicken,  grilled shrimp, fish, and more. Also, if you want to eat healthy, Chili's has a section on its menu that is dedicated to healthy foods. And of course Chili's has plenty of desserts to choose from, as well. The food looked mouth watering and quite juicy in the pictures and the description made me almost drool... I couldn’t choose what to eat, everything looked mind-blowing and I felt like ordering everything. After looking at the menu for ten minutes I decided to take fire grilled tender-line fillet…After ordering, I thought to myself "this dish is going to take forever."But to my surprise it only took 5 minutes! As the waiter set the plate on the table, I couldn't help but salivate as my nose started to receive the amazing sent of good, finger licking, food. On the plate was my crispy yet tender steak, topped with juicy pieces of mushroom, and on the side were so crispy golden French fries topped with special Chills sauce. The best part of the meal is the chili sauce that’s spread which is usually ” Loaded with beef brisket and kidney beans topped with cheddar cheese and diced onions. Served with sour cream and homemade flour tortilla chips.” Now doesn’t that make you want to have a taste or what?

Usually in most restaurants you would have slow service and your food delivered cold to your table but not Chili’s even if your food is taking time the employees make time fly, their quite chatty and helpful they make you feel welcomed, they also have a secret to be employee of the month, do you want to know how? Well it’s not hard all you have to do is turn the corners of your mouth up and serve with a smile! Another great thing about Chili’s is you get refills and as soon as your drink is empty a handy waiter comes over and ask refills sir/or madam? Another awesome thing is when you have birthday parties in Chili’s for example: one time I went to Chili’s and took my brother we didn’t tell him that were throwing a party for him, but we told the staff members that we want a surprise birthday for my brother and they were very helpful. He was very surprised and very hungry at the time and I was to, who wouldn’t be when their faces with a scrumptious cake like this?
As much as I enjoyed my Experian’s at chilies with my three course meal, I did however not like that the food was very heavy and I didn’t like how my steak was categorized as unhealthy I would have rather it with a salad instead of a big chunk of mash potatoes and oily vegetables . Chilies should balance out there meal. Over all, my experience at Chilies was spectacular! I would recommend it for families, couples and friends of all ages; because Chilies is a place where everyone would have fun at a satisfying price. I would give Chili’s four stars based on décor, service and food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 RuRu-Chicken. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy