RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You can replace this welcome note thru Layout->Edit Html. Hope you like this nice template converted from wordpress to blogger.

It's New Year!!!


Another year is about to end,
Another year is about to begin...

For those who made me cry,
with every painful tear thank you,
it's called forgive &forget

For those who hatd me,
thank you, you made me stronger.

for those who backstabbed me,
thank you, you showed me how FAKE  peoplw can be!

For the two faced people i met,
still can't  decide which face is real, mind helping me? xD

For those i still have & love, dont ever change

i love you guys.. You know where you rank ;)
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 RuRu-Chicken. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy